In 8 years, we have grown from a young start-up to a world leader in our market with a turnover of more than 405 million euros in 2020 (and a growth rate of 170% compared to the previous year). Our ambition does not stop there, our proven and profitable business model and our enormous development potential allow us to be very ambitious to become leaders in all our product ranges. To achieve this, we are now strengthening our team with the recruitment of a Project Manager / Category Manager.
Reporting to the Team lead, you will lead a strategic e-commerce project. Multiple projects are available: improvement of online product sales, creation of strategic partnerships, launch of a new product line, improvement of the product communication strategy…
Your main tasks will be:
- To conduct market and competitors analysis, and in-depth analysis to improve the performance of your project.
- To be in contact with internal and external partners for the development of the project.
- To work in collaboration with all the French/German teams : marketing, operations, customer service and project management teams.
- To generate fast and profitable income.
- To develop our business thanks to your deep analysis of the market data.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject
- You have demonstrated that you are a self-starter and resourceful in reaching ambitious targets
- You are analytically strong and can draw meaningful insights when looking at data
- You are hypothesis-driven; you are able to articulate logical hypothesis in the absence of data
- You are a creative thinker, who can come up with simple, effective out-of-the box ideas
- Experience in strategy, business development or sales are a plus
- Experience in a start-up is a plus. You have good MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- You have very good English skills and are a communicative team player (fluent in French or German is a plus)
❓ Good reasons to join us
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you’ll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
- A friendly environment in our office.
- All the tools you need to build up your project and to reach your targets
- Always something to do, to learn. We swap team often to share best practices.