Global company with very fast expansion, supporting all type of industries that need Innovation, Intellectual Property and Legal management solutions, is looking for a bilingual Inside sales person. Our offer includes renowned software suite, consulting and services.
Established in France, we are present in more than 30 countries with offices in Paris, Washington, Munich and Tokyo. 1,5M users worldwide are using our software solution worldwide.
In order to complement our 1400 people, we are searching for the following candidate to be based in our Paris head office.
Mission / Responsibilities
The Inside Sales position primary focus is to identify, contact and nurture new leads and prospects as well as support sales executive upsell and cross sell on their existing accounts in European countries with a specific focus on German speaking countries.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Identify and directly contact new potential leads and prospects
- Promote adapted marketing and sales content to new leads and prospects in order to get appointments
- Support the existing sales team to help them meet their sales quota
- Set qualified appointments for the field counterparts with new and existing customers to address their IP business challenges
- Understand needs and challenges of prospects, to qualify them using BANT qualification (Budget, Authority, Need, Timeframe)
- Assist the Sales Director and the Marketing team in the lead generation programs, implementing campaigns, inviting prospects and following up on events and subsequent lead activities and monitor lead activities’ performance
- Allocation of leads to the sales representatives when sales visit is required
- Consistently exceed sales and qualitative targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies with sales representatives colleagues
- Good mastering of mainstream CRM solutions and ensure accurate and timely forecast as well as opportunity updates for management visibility in the territory
- Monitor lead conversion to prospect and opportunities maximizing the CRM in place
- Maintain and develop close relationships with field sales, marketing and communication team as well as business development colleagues to maximize full potential of every opportunity
- Achieve daily lead qualification using social media and other web resources
- 1 year minimum B2B sales or inside sales experience
- Good command of prospecting and a good knowledge of new technologies is a plus
- Fluency in German and English; ideally native speaker
- Any other additional language is a plus (preferably French)
- Bachelor degree in Sales or Business oriented college degree or equivalent education
- We expect our team to be rapidly autonomous
Good reasons to join us
- Company, products and services are highly recognized in its market worldwide
- Solid business model, highly profitable
- Chance to work with smart, talented, and multi-cultural team
- Inside coaching and mentoring during the ramp up phase
- 2 days of home-office allowance per week