An established French software vendor with an excellent reputation, we design innovating solutions that help our clients make the most of their content and improve their operational efficiency.
Founded in 1999, we are recognized experts in search technologies, content enrichment and artificial intelligence. Our flagship solution is a Content Delivery Platform that collects, transforms and delivers technical information that is tailored to the user and suited to the channel.
Our products have received multiple awards, and we are considered as an industry leader for their relevance, performance and functional coverage.
Our clients are large tech companies, software vendors, electronics, hardware, and equipment manufacturers. They are internationally based : North America, Europe & Asia.
As a Product Marketing Manager, reporting directly to our Marketing Director, you drive and execute the go-to-market strategy for our solution.
You are the connecting ‘dot’ between our product and marketing teams and you will play an essential role from the development of the product offering to the solution advocacy.
The assigned scope ranges from articulating the value proposition, to defining and executing the product marketing roadmap and operations.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the positioning, the value proposition and the messaging for our flagship solution.
- Create an engaging product storytelling directed to our key personae and targeted audience.
- Define the product marketing roadmap in collaboration with the product and sales teams, establish the execution plan.
- Elaborate the content strategy and the related plan, produce the core assets that will nurture the marketing funnel.
- Co-create content for marketing campaigns and sales collaterals in collaboration with the Product, Growth Marketing & Sales teams.
- Be the ambassador of our solution, raise awareness, deliver presentations for our prospects, customers & partners.
- Contribute actively to the road map process.
- Set, measure and analyse KPI’s to identify areas for continual improvement.
🙂 Your Profile:
You are passionate about new technologies and perfectly meet all the following criterias:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role within B2B Marketing in a SaaS environment.
- You are a native English speaker or bilingual, and you can have a conversation in French.
- As a storytelling expert, you have excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Naturally business-oriented, you have developed collaborative working skills whilst managing cross-departmental projects with marketing, sales or external teams.
- You are a quick learner with a self-starter attitude.
- Also, open-mindedness and curiosity (market, competition, tech industry etc.) will help you drive, create and continuously improve your recommendations.
❓ Six great reasons to join us:
- Contribute to the significant growth of a global leader yet in a startup atmosphere.
- Be part of a tech oriented culture, with cutting edge technologies that are focused on content, NLP, AI.
- Take advantage of the working environment and resources that are adapted to our international ambition.
- Make your mark in the culture and values of a group that emphasizes personal initiative and shows great open mindedness.
- Benefit from the liberty to express yourself freely within your scope of responsibilities and grow with us.
- Get access to a truly hybrid working style combining both remote and on-site working.