As a European leader, our company provides innovative video streaming platforms to large media groups and broadcasters for millions of users accumulating billion hours of streaming per year. We rely on more than 10 years of experience with a talented team of + 250 collaborators.
Thanks to our teams the know-how, we now offer the means to national media groups to compete with the giants of global streaming. Our success is based on an all-inclusive partnership model around our platform, state-of-the-art performance, and controlled and competitive costs.
In joining us you will be part of a unique adventure in Europe, sharing a common vision with a company betting on talents capable of creating the streaming technologies of tomorrow.
A strategic mission:
As AdTech Strategist AVOD Lead, you will be responsible for defining and evolving of the AVOD strategy and roadmap. Your challenge is to constantly improve the performance of its AVOD clients by increasing their advertising revenue generation and CPMs.
Within our Business Department, part of the Strategy & Innovation team, you work very closely with Product/Tech teams and interact on a regular basis with our clients (and ad sales houses) as well as various key technology providers.
- Analyze and improve the existing AVOD roadmap and lead the company towards keeping its AVOD excellence
- Monitor competition from major AVOD players worldwide and identify winning strategies, features, ad formats, etc.
- Manage relationships with key AdTech providers and maximize roadmap visibility and business opportunities for our clients
- Participate to our clients’ business reviews and understand their needs/challenges both on an editorial point of view and monetization standpoint (advertising sales house); create a trustful relationship influencing them towards the AVOD roadmap you’ve established
- Build best-in-class strategies and business-case presentations demonstrating as a leading platform in the AVOD space for prospects.
Required Experience Skills/Knowledge
- 10+ years of professional experience building & assessing advertising technologies (display, programmatic…) within a broadcast and digital environment
- Master from top Engineering school, Business School or University.
- Fluent in English + at least one additional European language (French preferable but not mandatory).
- Passion for streaming technologies and AVOD platforms is a must
- Very good analytical skills and capacity to gather different sources of data both internal and external
- Great understanding of broadcast and AVOD industries, ad formats and innovative technologies (Dynamic Ad Insertion, etc.) and content distribution ecosystems (OTT, MVPDs, etc.).
- Proven expertise in managing GDPR, Nielsen (or similar rating system) and regulatory constraints in Europe
- Strong experience in understanding editorial engagement needs and advertising sales house requirements
- Collaborative and positive mindset, able to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive, self-starter who can work independently within set objectives in a relaxed but demanding environment
Why join us?
- A unique adventure for a leading player on a fast growing market
- A teamwork environment that encourages execution excellence, passion and innovation, always measuring ourselves against best in class players.
- Our goal is always to create the best measurable streaming customer experience
- Passion, curiosity, open communication, result oriented, acceptance of failure, team spirit are the basis of our values
- And… we always celebrate our victories.