Sorry, this position has been filled… But find more Cybersecurity job offers here!
Leading provider of specialized telecom and cybersecurity software, selling solutions that connect, optimize, and secure services for mobile subscribers, enterprises, and the Internet of Things. More than 100 communication service providers and 4.5 billion people rely on the company’s technologies every day.
We are looking for a Vice President of Product Management, to drive innovation and expand our market within cybersecurity.
Reporting to the Head of a Business Unit, occupying a global role based in Paris or hybrid, you will become a member of the senior management team and be leading a team of two Product Managers. Your main missions will be:
- Lead strategy for product portfolio with special focus on traffic intelligence for cybersecurity,
- Create and implement a business-oriented product vision with a goal to generate significant organic growth,
- Analyze market trends, technical trends, and customer feedback,
- Drive innovation in collaboration with R&D: test & “fail fast” MVP approach,
- Develop business cases to support investment decisions in new products,
- Propose strategic partnerships to complement portfolio and drive new business,
- Participate in due diligence for potential acquisitions,
- Drive product portfolio lifecycle together with a team of product managers,
- Manage new product initiatives, product and feature priorities, roadmaps, pricing, competitive analysis,
- Provide high level technical sales support for key prospects and customers (technical and product roadmap vision),
- Create content for technical blog posts, white papers, webinars, demos.
- A university degree in computer science (additional business degree is a plus)
- You have at least 10 years of experience in high-tech product management, technical sales support, R&D and/or CTO office.
- You are genuinely interested in software architecture and technology
- You are business orientated and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have expertise in cybersecurity markets and technology
- You have proven people management skills
- You are a hands-on “doer”, self-motivated and highly autonomous.
- You are perfectly fluent in written and spoken English and you are able to give impactful presentations (prospects, conferences, webinars, videos).
❓ Good reasons to join us
- A chance to work with smart, talented, and multi-cultural team,
- An opportunity to fully express yourself in your field of responsibility and to grow with us,
- An opportunity to work for a European technology vendor with global reach,
- Healthy working environment with a good atmosphere.