Recruited an Inside Sales for Germany and sub region!
Questel is an International company supporting all type of industries that need to manage Innovation and Intellectual Property business processes. Questel offer includes renowned software suite called ORBIT, consulting and services. Its typical services encompass: competitive intelligence, patent search and analytics, invention management, Intellectual Asset Management.
Established in France, we are present in more than 30 countries with offices in Paris, Sophia Antipolis, Washington, Koln, Tokyo and Beijing. 300.000 users worldwide are using our software solution worldwide. In Germany and Scandinavia we already have more than 250 active clients.
In order to complement our 150 people, we are searching for the following candidate to be based in our Paris head office.
Mission / Responsibilities:
The Inside Sales position primary focus is to identify, contact and nurture new leads and prospects as well as support sales executive upsell and cross sell on their existing accounts in Germany and Scandinavia.
Its main responsibilities are:
- Identify and directly contact new potential leads and prospects
- Promote adapted marketing and sales content to new leads and prospects in order to get appointments
- Support the existing sales team to help them meet their sales quota
- Set qualified appointments for the field counterparts with new and existing customers to address their IP business challenges
- Understand IP needs and challenges of prospects, to qualify them using BANT qualification (Budget, Authority, Need, Timeframe)
- Assist the Sales Director and the Marketing team in the lead generation programs, implementing campaigns, inviting prospects and following up on events and subsequent lead activities and monitor lead activities’ performance
- Allocation of leads to the sales representatives when sales visit is required
- Consistently exceed sales and qualitative targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies with sales representatives colleagues
- Good mastering of mainstream CRM solutions and ensure accurate and timely forecast as well as opportunity updates for management visibility in the territory
- Monitor lead conversion to prospect and opportunities maximizing the CRM in place
- Maintain and develop close relationships with field sales, marketing and communication team as well as business development colleagues to maximize full potential of every opportunity
- Achieve daily phone time or lead qualification using social media and other web resources
- 1-3 years B2B sales or inside sales experience
- IT or technology experience is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities in German and English (French is a plus)
- Bachelor degree in Computer science, Sales or Business oriented college degree or equivalent education
- Language skills: You are native in German or bilingual German/English.
- We expect our team to be rapidly autonomous and with the desire to become a key account executive at a later stage
Good reasons to join us:
- Company, products and services are highly recognized in its market worldwide
- Solid business model, highly profitable
- Opportunity to grow your career rapidly
- Chance to work with smart, talented, and multi-cultural team
- Evolving responsibilities
- Inside coaching and mentoring during the ramp up phase