Fullstack Developer – Data & Web Platform – Poste Pourvu – Dommage ce poste a été pourvu… mais découvrez par ici nos offres d’Ingénieurs / Développeurs.
Interested in joining a team of 20 venture capital enthusiasts from 6 different countries present in Barcelona, Paris, London, to be part of the technical team? We are looking for our next Fullstack Developer!
Venture capital platform, we invest in seed and early stage in start-ups in the start-up phase in Europe. The main mission is ambitious: to empower exceptional entrepreneurs to succeed internationally.
We are shaking up the traditional approach to investment funds by relying on our community of over 500 investors and our Data and AI-based technology platform.
AS we believe in the power on technology and data combined with human talents, we have built our tech platform to digitize all our activities (dashboard investment, transaction flow management, project sourcing …) and develop our business at scale. Indeed, we are disrupting the VC model at all levels of the value chain increasing our efficiency through the development of internal tools such as the platform, an investor/deal-flow management dashboard or an investor/start-up sourcing & screening product.
Mission / Responsibilities:
As a Fullstack Developer, you’ll be able to see the big picture and play a crucial role in building our innovative products from the ground up. You’ll be dipping into beautiful interfaces, diving into our complex data systems, and, if you’re up to the challenge, sliding like a pro into our core infrastructure. An effortless multitasker who can use beautiful code to make magic happen? We want you!
The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- Be part of the core backend & frontend conceptions, coding & optimization
- Taking part of interesting, impactful and challenging technical problems, participating in every phase from inception to implementation being given a true ownership
- Be responsible for the global robustness, quality and flexibility of the stack, with a touch on efficiency
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code from the first iteration
- Guarantee each project is consistent & optimized, be it the conception, coding, testing or documentation
- Work closely with the product and design teams as well as development partners
- Work together with the developer & data teams along lifetime projects ensuring all features are delivered and maintained, all processes are respected, and all projects delivered on time
- Develop under Agile-SCRUM methodologies over quick sprints, delivering continuous value through a seamless CI/CD pipeline
We are looking for someone who shares the same values as our Team:
- A strong academic record
- 2+ years’ experience
- Passionate about coding, interfaces and top-notch user experiences.
- Strong experience in back-end frameworks, database ecosystems and ORMs (Big plus if previous experience with Python and specially Django)
- Brilliant knowledge of REST APIs, both client and server-side security and interface optimization
- Good understanding of infrastructural tools such as Docker, with predilection to be operated under UNIX-based servers, over shared networks and security-first-oriented
- Be able to provide innovative, simple and optimal ideas to complex and abstract problems
- Loving the start-up and the tech industry worlds
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to take initiatives and be quickly autonomous
- You are fluent in English. French or Spanish is a plus but not compulsory
Good reasons to join us:
- A superb opportunity to join a top international team (you will hear at least 4 different languages in our offices!).
- An exceptional living environment: Barcelona.
- A position offering a large autonomy of action associated with real resources.
- A technological approach to our profession while striving to keep people at the center.
- Success recognized at European level.
- A dynamic combining the best practices of venture capital companies with a start-up.
- A culture of sharing and mutual learning.